Early registration offer
The special offer for early registration is only applicable if your registration is received before or on the final date for early registration along with payment in full. Early offers do not apply if you purchased the course notes previously and thereafter register to attend the lectures.
Closing date for registration
Registrations close one week before commencement of a course. An additional fee of R290 is payable for late registrations at Durban and Cape Town.
Choose the date that you wish to attend and add to 'cart'. Fill in your details on the registration form and complete the review process. Registration is conditional until payment has been received. The course material will be dispatched to your nearest Postnet branch.
Registration rules - terms and conditions
- Registrations close one week before commencement of a course. An additional fee of R290 is payable for late registrations at Durban and Cape Town.
- No course material will be supplied or registration for attendance confirmed unless full payment has been received.
- No attendance of the course will be allowed making use of someone else's study material.
- No installments or down payments are accepted.
- Your registration for a course can be postponed if it is not possible to attend in which case the cost for updates to the course material will be compulsory.
- If you cannot attend, a cancellation fee of R350 will be charged in addition to the cost of the study material (if the notes have already been dispatched).
- Course material that has been opened will not be accepted for a refund or exchanged for material in the other language.
- The Centre for Conveyancing Practice reserves the right to cancel any course at any venue if insufficient entries are received, or for any other reason what so ever. In such a case, and if your notes have already been dispatched, your registration fee will be refunded minus the cost of the study material.
ABSA Bank (branch code 632-005)
(Reference: name & surname)
Proof of payment to