Early registration offer
The early registration offer is only applicable if your registration is received before or on the final date for early registration along with payment in full.
Closing date for registration
One week before commencement of a course.
Choose the date that you wish to attend and add to 'cart'. Fill in you details on the registration form and complete the review process. Registration is conditional until payment has been received. Part 1 of the course material will be dispatched to your nearest Postnet branch.
Registration rules - terms and conditions
- Registrations close one week before commencement of a course. An additional fee of R250 is payable for late registrations.
- No course material will be supplied or registration for attendance confirmed unless full payment has been received.
- No installments or down payments are accepted.
- Your registration for a course can be postponed to a later date if it is not possible to attend a particular course.
- If you cannot attend, a cancellation fee of R250 will be charged in addition to the cost of the study material, namely R790.
- Course material which has been opened will not be accepted for a refund or exchanged for material in the other language.
- The Centre for Conveyancing Practice reserves the right to cancel any course at any venue if insufficient entries are received, or for any reason what so ever. In such a case, and if your notes have already been mailed, your registration fee will be refunded minus the cost of the study matarial.
ABSA (branch code 632-005)
(Reference: name & surname)
Proof of payment to